Enter your email to receive a password reset link.
Integrity and Authenticity
Misrepresentation is defined as fraudulent, negligent, or innocent misstatements, or an incomplete statement of a material fact.
Misleading profile information
· Post a fake name, location, gender or photo in your user profile.
· Present a fake ID document if asked to.
· Write misleading content in your profile description, skills or education.
Misrepresenting Gig elements
· Copy Gig descriptions, packages and other gig elements from other users.
· Raise the price of your Gig service in personal messages before or after purchase.
Bait-and-switch marketing is not acceptable.
· Have someone else present you in your gig.
· Post non-original images or images you do not have the right to use in your Gig.
· Post non-original videos or videos that you do not have the right to use in your Gig profile.
· Deliver non-original work or send non-original work samples.
Requesting or providing services intended to mislead others.
Deepfakes are created using artificial intelligence technology that superimposes the movements and words of one person onto another. While there are many legitimate applications of this technology, including mainstream filmmaking, deepfakes can also make it harder to combat the spread of disinformation and potentially easier to dismiss real events as fake. We monitor deepfake activity closely and will review reported cases on an individual basis.
Do not post, offer or ask for a testimonial which is a written or spoken statement of a person extolling the virtues of a product or a service.
Do not post, offer or ask for paid reviews, positive or negative feedback on any product, service or performance.
Fake engagement and traffic
Do not post, offer or ask for:
· Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
· Fake engagement on any platform.
Promise a service outcome which is not in your control
In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.
Do not post, offer or ask for the creation, changing or editing of official documents such as IDs, passports, drivers license, bank statements or death and birth certificates.
Inboxconsultancy defines Fake News as false or intentionally misleading information or propaganda that is developed and presented as authentic news. Manipulation, disinformation, false information, and conspiracy theories have always existed, however, technological advances have allowed such information to be well-produced, widely distributed, and consumed on such a scale that it now threatens to undermine democratic institutions worldwide.
Inboxconsultancy is committed to fighting the spread of fake news. Therefore, if it is reported or flagged that Inboxconsultancy's platform is being used to create or promote the spread of fake news; we will investigate and take action accordingly.
Third Party Violations
We do not allow the Infringement of third parties terms of service on Inboxconsultancy. As a valued member of the Inboxconsultancy community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings. Gigs that will be flagged for violations of third parties terms of service will be removed from the marketplace.
Do not post, offer or ask for services that Infringe third parties terms of service.
Inboxconsultancy’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement.Inboxconsultancy does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.
We do not allow services that are meant to provide any medical treatment, advice, or supply.
Do not post, offer, or ask for:
· Medical treatment, advice on any medical condition, or pharmaceutical advice.
· Any kind of medical drugs or pharmaceuticals.
· Medical equipment or pharmaceutical supply.
We define spam on Inboxconsultancy as messaging activity that is unwanted, repeatedly occurring and disruptive to the experience of recipients. Spam can take many forms ranging from unwanted offers to commercially-motivated solicitations that aim to drive traffic or attention to websites, products, and services outside of Inboxconsultancy.
Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.
· Contact our users with offers, questions, suggestions or anything unrelated to their Gigs or orders.
· Send multiple unsolicited or deceptive messages.
· Abuse our communication tools to distribute mass messages.